TOKYO RAMEN TABUSHI

July 29, 2015

Welcome back to my post about food!
Today i want talk about this yummy and recommended restaurant, the location of this restaurant is at Kelapa Gading. I've been coming to this restaurant twice and have never been disappointed when trying the new menu. I think everything are good enough.

_________________________________________________________________________________
RAMEN





What I like in Tokyo Tabushi Ramen is on every menu ramen soup served with different flavors. So not just one flavor soup course, in addition to several menu you can choose the level of spiciness. For a bowl of ramen, you can set up a budget ranging from Rp 50.000 - Rp 70.000 . Sorry I forgot the names of these ramen, But I ate ramen is worth Rp 58.000 - Rp 68.000.


This is Charsyu Men (I just remember the name of this ramen LOL). Ramen is equipped with pieces that charsyu thin and soft, leek, vegetables, and look at that half-cooked egg yolk. There are actually dried seaweed in this menu, it's just that I do not like eating ramen with seaweed. Because of my experience, the smell of the seaweed that when inserted into the soup, the soup it will lost its original flavor and smells of seaweed itself.

This is ramen with dried seaweed. I eat ramen it when she first arrived, the arrival of my second I do not want dried seaweed again. But it's still good, it's just that I do not like dried seaweed her change her ramen flavor. This ramen soup taste salty and savory. love it :)


Are you ready for Hot Ramen ??

Here !!

For me this ramen not really spicy, because my level of spicy is so high haha i added more chilli again and here is the result. HOT and YUM ! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________
RICE AND CHICKEN












This is Mabo Meshi. Mabo Meshi tastes salty, savory, slightly spicy and slightly sour. Her tasty minced pork and tofu is also not sour.  You can select a portion of regular (Rp 58,000) or small (Rp 33,000).

Tori No Karaage only Rp 30.000
The chicken was juicy and rich in flavor. When eaten, in your mouth will taste the chicken meat is juicy and crispy chicken skin. i love this.



Curry Rice
The meat tastes so yummy, and potatoes soft and tender. And the star in this menu is curry sauce. For curry sauce for me not too much spice, so the smell of this curry sauce was not overpowering. i love that way. Salty and savory flavors are all fit. You can select a portion of regular (Rp 58,000) or small (Rp 33,000).

Chicken Katsu Curry
This menu is similar to the Curry Rice, the difference is only in the meat.
Her very crispy chicken katsu and its seasoning seep into the meat.
you can eat it with spending Rp 78.000


Okay i think that's all about my review. If you have comment or recommendation just
comment below. I will appreciate it :) See you on my next post !


TOKYO RAMEN TABUSHI
Address : Jl. Boulevard Blok LA - 4, Kelapa Gading. Jakarta
Number : (021) 4500368



You Might Also Like

0 comments